Friday 2 December 2011

Christmas Cards and Ornament


The reindeer is just held with a little piece of double-sided tape so it can easily be removed and used as a tree ornament.  I used 'Silly Season' Kaiser paper and ribbon I bought a while ago.  Rubons of stars and inside the card reads "Believe in Magic" with another star.


Again, Kaiser scrapbooking paper and gift tag.  Rubon 'Merry Christmas' and a gold ribbon to add a little extra depth.  No stitching in this card.  Inside is a chipboard greeting 'warm wishes'.


A felt Christmas tree shape, leather thong with red bead, and I stitched a little penguin with his red/green scarf on.  Co-ordinating thread to stitch the penguin to the tree finished it off (I was going to just stitch a border round and then glue it on, but decided the glue might show through so I stitched it on instead).

No comments:

Post a Comment